Wal-Mart CIO Joins List Of Keynote Speakers At Forrester’s IT Forum 2006: GigaWorld
Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) added Linda Dillman, Wal-Mart Stores’ executive vice president and CIO, to the list of featured keynote speakers planned for its IT Forum 2006: GigaWorld. Presentations from the following speakers will address the flexible business models and innovative technologies necessary to succeed in today’s environment.
- Steven I. Cooper, Senior Vice President and CIO, American Red Cross
- Mark Hurd, CEO and President, Hewlett-Packard
- Bruce J. Goodman, Senior Vice President and Chief Service and Information Officer, Humana
- Andrew Lees, Corporate Vice President, Server and Tools Marketing, Microsoft
- Bill Vass, CIO and Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Sun Microsystems
- Linda M. Dillman, Executive Vice President and CIO, Wal-Mart Stores
April 3-6, 2006
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/Events/Overview/1,5158,1173,00.html.
To attend the IT Forum 2006: GigaWorld or to request interviews, please provide your full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.