Daniel Hong, VP, Research Director and Heidi Shey, Principal Analyst
The use of vaccine passports has been gaining traction as a tool to help firms bring their employees back to work safely. But vaccine passports also bring up a lot of questions and even some risks for employers.
In this episode of What It Means, Forrester Principal Analyst Heidi Shey addresses some of the most pressing questions businesses have regarding vaccine passports. For example:
- What exactly constitutes a vaccine passport, and who issues them?
- Is requiring a vaccine passport for employees legal?
- What are the potential pitfalls firms need to consider in mandating vaccine passports?
- Should your organization be collecting and storing employee vaccination information?
- How will vaccines impact business travel?
Also in this episode, VP and Research Director Daniel Hong discusses how the pace of the vaccine rollout and emergence of COVID-19 variants could affect employers’ plans to return to work. Hong also provides an overview of the various digital vaccine management platforms available to employers today.