Ten Strong Hints Your Enterprise May Not Have A BI Strategy
You know that you don't have an enterprise BI strategy if:
Want more hints and best practices? Take our BI maturity self assessment test. Then if you actually want to compare your BI strategy and BI maturity against other Forrester clients, take our BI maturity survey. Good luck!
Your end users keep pointing to IT as the source of most BI problems
- Your business executives view BI as another cost center
- IT staff keep asking end users for report requirements
- Your BI is supported by IT help desk
- You can’t tell the difference between BI and Performance Management
- You can’t measure your BI usage
- You can’t measure your BI ROI
- You think your BI strategy is the same as your DW strategy
- You don’t have a plan to develop, hire, retain and grow BI staff
- (My personal favorite) You actually don’t know if your enterprise has a BI strategy!