Join Me For A BI Strategy Workshop In Cambridge, Mass., On October 19, 2010
Business intelligence (BI) continues to be front and center on the agendas of businesses of all sizes and in all industries and geographies. Ever-increasing data volumes, complexity of global operations, and demanding regulatory reporting requirements are just some of the reasons. But also, more and more businesses realize that BI is not just a tool but rather a key corporate asset that they can use to survive, compete, and succeed in an otherwise increasingly commoditized global economy.
However, we consistently find that many BI initiatives fail and even more are less than successful. Well, maybe we can help. Even if just a little bit. Come to our interactive one-day BI Strategy Workshop to learn the fundamentals and best practices for building effective and efficient BI platforms and applications. The Workshop will also include hands-on exercises with tangible deliverables that you can take back to your teams to help you jump-start or adjust the course of your BI initiatives.
Why attend? Because hundreds of organizations have already benefited from reading Forrester research and working with Forrester analysts on the topics covered in this Workshop. I plan to present Forrester’s most recent research on:
- Why are BI initiatives at the top of everyone's agenda, while many of them still fail?
- What are some of the best practices necessary to achieve successful BI implementations?
- What are some of the next-generation BI technologies and trends that you can't overlook, such as Agile BI and self-service BI?
- How do you assess your BI maturity so that you can get a solid starting point on the way to your BI vision and target BI state?
- How do you assess whether your organization has a solid BI strategy?
So if you are a CIO, an enterprise architecture professional, business intelligence and data warehouse application, program, and project manager, or anyone else involved with requesting, approving, designing, architecting, building, implementing, supporting, and using BI applications, please join me on October 19 in Cambridge and benefit by learning not only from Forrester's research, but from your peers attending the workshop.