BPM Research Series
For most of the past year or so, I have been working on a set of research docs in parallel to my inquiry and consulting work at Forrester. And the results are finally becoming available on the Forrester RoleView platform. With seven docs out in the past few weeks, this set should provide a comprehensive guide to Forrester clients setting up and running BPM programs.
2. BPM Basics
Document 4 (How To Approach BPM Projects) is the core, with follow-on docs exploring different phases of the program.
Over the next few months I expect to add to the series with:
8. Roles And Responsibilities For The BPM Project Team
9. How To Set The Baseline And Scope A BPM Project
10. Design Your Business Processes Outside-In
11. Managing BPM Project Risk
12. Aligning Corporate Change Initiatives