Are you trying to take your current customer experience measurement to the next level?
Many of the customer experience professionals we talk to regularly are working on improving their customer experience measurement. You are probably one of them. You might be working on picking the right metrics, on connecting customer experience to business outcomes or to operational variables, on using data to improve the customer experience, or on getting traction for CX measurement in your organization. To conquer any or all of these challenges, you need a solid and well-founded customer experience measurement framework.
In Forrester's workshop Customer Experience Measurement Essentials, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of measuring customer experience in both a business-to-consumer and business-to-business world.
- Get to know Forrester's framework for how to identify, organize, present, and get buy-in for customer experience metrics across the enterprise.
- Discuss your approach and challenges with your CX peers and see what other companies are doing.
- Identify the types of customer experience metrics you need. Many customer experience professionals tell us that they have more data than they know what to do with and struggle to make sense of the numbers. We share a framework with attendees that defines the three types of metrics they need to improve customer experience and creates a coherent structure that makes data easier for everyone to understand. Exercise: Assess your own company's metrics and find gaps.
- Pick the best metrics for your customer experience measurement. Having the right metrics in each of the three categories is key to success. Attendees learn how to identify the set of quality criteria that match the way their customers would define a "good" experience. Exercise: Choose one or two moments of truth, and define the metrics that your organization can use to measure how well you are delivering the experiences customers want.
- Make the best use of the customer experience metrics you collect. Improving customers' experiences goes beyond just defining and tracking the right metrics. Attendees learn the three most important ways to use customer experience metrics: 1) improving today's customer experience; 2) focusing future research; and 3) aligning your company around those metrics. Exercise: Assess the maturity of your company's customer experience measurement efforts and develop an action plan for advancing to the next level.
- Gain traction for your customer experience measurement. A company's customer experience measurement framework needs to be sustainable in the long run — otherwise CX efforts will lose steam and credibility quickly. Attendees hear how one company successfully got buy-in for a new approach to customer experience measurement and discuss how to apply those best practices inside their firms.
Come and join us and your peers in this workshop. You can find more information on the contents and how to register here.