What Is Your Mobile Engagement Communications Strategy? A List Of Symptoms & Request For Help.
In our research and in our work with clients on their mobile intiatives, one problem comes up again and again: the very people the app is designed for don't know what it does or why they should use it. Here are some symptoms of a communications gap — and they show up just as frequently in employee projects as they do in customer initiatives:
- Your target audience doesn't know why they should use the app you've given them.
- Your call center or help desk is inundated with basic questions.
- Your key stakeholders are forever pinging you to find out what's going on.
- People in the company don't know what you've been up to.
- You don't know what your target audience really needs from the app.
- When people get a new or updated app, they don't use the new features.
If any of these ring true for you, then it's time to implement or re-evaluate your communications strategy. We'd like to help, which is why we are initiating a research project into communications strategy for your mobile initiatives. My colleague Simon Yates and I are diving into this important topic to publish new research findings to help you build the most effective communications strategy.
You can help us by completing a short survey on your own communications strategy. You'll get a summary of the results and can ask for a conversation if you want to dig deeper with us.
Thanks for filling out this 3-minute survey on your communications strategy!