Today, we released the “The Forrester Wave™: Artificial Intelligence For IT Operations, Q4 2020.” We looked at the top 11 vendors in the market and evaluated them across 33 criteria. Infrastructure & operations (I&O) pros looking for a new way to monitor and manage systems in the digital age can use artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) to:
- Understand the day-in-the-life experience of a digital user
- Free up time from day-to-day drudgery
- Provide real-time, actionable KPIs directly related to business outcomes
- Reduce incidents and mean-time-to-resolution
There are three Leaders in today’s market: Devo, Dynatrace, and ScienceLogic. We found that Leaders differentiate themselves by enabling I&O teams to:
- Empower cross-team collaboration through data correlation
- Provide deep end-to-end digital experience monitoring (DEM)
- Integrate seamlessly into the whole IT operations management toolchain
Another six vendors — Datadog, Zenoss, LogicMonitor, Digitate, OpsRamp, and Broadcom — are Strong Performers; Moogsoft and New Relic are Contenders.
With the importance of delivering exceptional digital services at an all-time high, now is the time to consider investing in AIOps-enabled solutions. If you want to benchmark your current monitoring tool portfolio against the current industry-leading platforms, or are looking for a new solution, this Forrester Wave is the best starting point.
If you would like to learn more about this space, I recommend the following resources:
- Read the “Now Tech: Artificial Intelligence For IT Operations, Q4 2020” report, which includes many other vendors not in the official Forrester Wave report.
- Schedule an inquiry with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.