Twitter is a great platform for crowd-sourcing ideas and questions around certain topics. That's why I'll be hosting the next #IMChat this Tuesday, September 20th at 11:00 a.m. PT on gamification. We published our first report on the topic this week and so far we've received some great feedback from our peers and clients. To keep the momentum, we've come up with 5 questions to help fuel an interactive dialogue next week. We've also invited some leading vendors in the space to participate in the discussion, and I'll be joined by my team and researcher Jennifer Wise. The discussion will help to shape upcoming research on the topic and gather some best practices.
Here are the questions we'll be asking next week:
- Have you gamified any of your marketing strategies? If not, do you plan to in the next 3-6 months?
- Why do you think gamification is the hot buzzword of late? What’s driving it?
- Do you think that gamification is here to stay? Or are you skeptical about results?
- For those of you who have tried gamification — did you see an increase in engagement? How much?
- Do you think that social media is a key element of gamification?
Have any other questions about gamification? Tweet me @shaw_smith2 and let's chat.