Senior Analyst Tracy Woo and Senior Analyst Naveen Chhabra comment on Broadcom’s planned acquisition of VMware and why Broadcom may seek to enter the enterprise software market.
- Associated Press: Big tech deals keep coming: Broadcom buys VMware for $61B
- TechTarget: Broadcom buys VMware in a $61B acquisition deal
- SiliconANGLE: Done deal: Chipmaker Broadcom will buy software and cloud giant VMware for $61.2B
- Business Insider: Broadcom’s $61 billion VMware deal is an unusual and pricey way for the chip giant to take on Amazon and Microsoft
- TechRepublic: Broadcom, VMware deal good for investors but customers may suffer
- Computer Weekly: Analysts weigh in on Broadcom-VMware deal
- CIO Dive: VMware customers may have questions about Broadcom’s sudden shift into enterprise software
- ARN: How will Broadcom and VMware move enterprise networking forward?
- Dataquest India: Broadcom to acquire VMware for $61 billion, Broadcom Software Group to rebrand and operate as VMware
Read more from Tracy here and Naveen here.