VP, Research Director
Three Reasons Why Portfolio Marketers Should Attend Forrester’s B2B Summit EMEA
After two long years of virtual, we are getting ready to deliver Forrester’s B2B Summit EMEA in a hybrid format. It will be exciting to join hundreds of customers on October 11–12, 2022, as we uncover endless possibilities to drive measurable impact. Below are the three key reasons and supporting sessions that portfolio marketers should […]
Vos Acheteurs Évoluent, Et Vous Devez Faire De Même
Les leaders marketing doivent comprendre les changements et être le relais afinde partager les informations clés avec le reste de l’organisation, s’ils veulent obtenir un avantage concurrentiel et stimuler la croissance.
Ihre Käufer entwickeln sich weiter – und Ihr Unternehmen sollte das auch
Marketingexperten müssen verstehen, wie sich ihre Kunden verändern, um sich Wettbewerbsvorteile zu verschaffen und das Wachstum zu fördern.
Your Buyers Are Evolving, And You Should Follow
Marketers need to understand how their buyers are changing and enable their buyer-facing roles with key insights to gain competitive advantage and drive growth.
The War In Ukraine: Four Ways Portfolio Marketers Can Respond
The war in the Ukraine is disrupting companies' go-to-market strategies and Portfolio Marketers need to adapt. This blog provides four things to consider.
Four Steps To Overcome The Audience-centric Transformation Paradox
Even with the best intentions and C-level support, it is difficult to transform a B2B organization from having a product-centric to an audience-centric go-to-market strategy.
Three Ways To Protect Your Customer Base From Competitors
Forrester benchmark data shows that retained business accounts for the lion's share of company revenue. How well are you protecting that share?
Four Key Considerations for Portfolio Marketers After Brexit
- Many companies have founded their go-to-market strategies on a single European market
- Uncertainty continues to exist today about how and when the U.K. will leave the European market
- This uncertainty creates an opportunity for portfolio marketing leaders to prepare for a post-Brexit go-to-market strategy
Three Learnings From Leading Sales Knowledge Transfer Programs
- Consider your sales audiences and their circumstances when setting up sales knowledge transfer programs to be successful
- Leverage the SiriusDecisions Sales Persona Framework to capture the needs of various sales audiences
- Work with sales enablement and the Activity-Based Learning Framework to deliver just-in-time learning to the sales force
Ready, Set, Launch: How Portfolio Marketers Can Avoid Failed Launches By Aligning With Sales
- Misalignment between portfolio marketers and sales teams leads to unused collateral and failed launches
- Portfolio marketers are responsible for adoption of their messaging and sales knowledge transfer is a primary mechanism to do so
- Sales knowledge transfer should not be a one-way street; use the tribal knowledge within sales to create alignment
The Hunter and the Pointer Dog: Why Portfolio Marketing Must Understand Sales Personas
- Sales personas are as diverse as buyer personas – therefore, portfolio marketers must have a deep understanding of their needs
- Many B2B organizations have global account managers, solution specialists and sales engineers
- Treating these three sales roles similarly would not produce the right results for sales or portfolio marketing