Forrester’s 2021 Global Enterprise Content Management Survey is open … and we’re looking for your participation!
This survey is intended for enterprise content management (ECM) or content services decision-makers and influencers in end user organizations. If you are a practitioner in the private or public sector and you are involved in enterprise content management programs (including document management, records management, content services, etc.), then this survey is for you.
What You Need To Know
- The survey will remain open until end of day, January 20, 2021.
- The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- This is not for vendors or systems integrators. But — for any vendors and consultants reading this — we would love it if you could share this survey invitation with your customers.
- Participation is anonymous.
What Participants Will Get In Return
Survey participants can choose to request a summary of the final data in a slide deck as a thank-you. It will arrive via email within a few weeks of survey closure.
Why Is Your Input Important?
Forrester uses this data to:
- Validate how this market is evolving and help you to make better investment decisions. Survey participants will be provided with the survey results summary slide deck, if desired.
- Track the trends and emerging use cases for content management. How has COVID-19 and remote affected your content management program? Where are you investing? What new use cases are you exploring? How is cloud shaping your roadmap? What are the top challenges facing your programs today?
- Keep our enterprise content management playbook fresh and relevant. Clients who are embarking on a content initiative rely on this research to understand the landscape and how other organizations are finding success.
Forrester thanks you for your participation! Here’s the link to the 2021 Global Enterprise Content Management Survey.