Consumer Marketing 2018 Is A Can’t-Miss Event
Last year marketers faced a crisis of confidence: How would you navigate the chaotic seas of our world and business context, rocked by politics and consumer upheavals you couldn’t control? This year, as businesses found their values-driven groove, marketers are facing major volume challenges: You’re responsible for—or are trying to dig up– more channels, more data, more measurement, more people, more budget, more tech. At this year’s Consumer Marketing event, Forrester analysts and marketing leaders at important brands are going to show you how “more, more, more!” gives way to “smarter, faster, better.”
Come spend a couple of days with me at Forrester’s Consumer Marketing Forum and you’ll:
• Learn how to craft a customer-obsessed, comprehensive marketing program. Joe Stanhope will show you how to make sure you’re using the right channels and tech for your audience—not just every channel and platform you can think of.
• Get the first look at Forrester’s Consumer Technographics® Global Online Survey 2018. Gina Fleming will show how Forrester’s data reveals the fickle-ness of today’s consumers.
• Discover how the NHL is using an omnichannel data strategy to drive growth. Heidi Browning, CMO & EVP of the National Hockey League, will share how her organization is implementing far-ranging, yet intelligently curated, data to broaden the NHL’s reach in a challenging sports environment.
• Get into the debate about agencies’ role in digital transformation and brand planning. Jay Pattisall will lead a panel comprised of some of the most award-winning agencies and consultancies including Aaron Reitkopf, Global Chairman and CEO, MullenLowe Profero and President, MullenLowe Group New York, and Alicia Hatch, CMO of Deloitte Digital.
• Find out how to create an emotion-powered brand. Dipanjan Chaterjee will show you the science behind uncovering consumers’ emotion to create, support and grow your brand’s unique value.
This is just a taste of the fantastic lineup. The full agenda includes many more analysts; marketers and analytics and privacy experts from Charles Schwab, NBC, Uber, Gimlet Media, L’Oreal, The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas; and deep dives into the marketing channels that matter most. We’ll be tackling net neutrality, GDPR, and personalization. And we’ll be kicking it all off with pre-forum workshops on AI and customer journey mapping.
I hope to see you at April 5th-6th for Consumer Marketing 2018!
Interested in hearing more? Join us at Forrester’s Consumer Marketing 2018 on April 5-6 at the New York Marriott Marquis. To receive a complimentary Brand Marketing pass, please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive the code.