Wanted: Professionals Involved In Their Firm's AI Strategy — Take Forrester's Latest Survey!
Forrester Launches New Survey On AI Adoption
There’s no doubt that artificial intelligence (AI) is top of mind for executives. AI adoption started in earnest in 2016, and Forrester anticipates AI investments to continue to increase. Leaders are quickly waking up to AI’s disruptive characteristics and the need to embrace this emerging technology to remain competitive. To inform our research, we’d like to learn more about the process of planning, executing, and evolving an AI strategy. Specifically, Forrester is looking to understand:
- What steps firms are taking to begin their AI journey.
- What impact and benefits firms expect from AI investments.
- How firms plan to enhance and mature their AI capabilities.
- Who is leading the AI charge within firms.
- Who firms partner with to research, test, and develop AI capabilities.
- What strategies firms are using to attract, develop, and retain highly sought-after AI talent.
- How teams train and monitor their AI systems.
- How firms adapt their operating model and organizational structures to account for the impact of AI.
Take Our Latest Survey!
Are you part of a team developing an AI strategy and/or implementing AI capabilities at your firm? If so, we need your expertise and insight! Please take a moment to complete our survey. It only takes 15 minutes and is completely anonymous.
The results will fuel our forthcoming research on this hot topic, including an updated report on general AI trends. As a thank-you, you’ll receive an invitation to our exclusive 30-minute webinar detailing the key findings.
Thanks in advance for your participation!