Event will explore how CIOs and tech leaders must invest in adaptive, creative, and resilient technologies to meet future customer and employee needs
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 21, 2020 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for its Technology & Innovation Global 2020 live virtual, immersive experience to be held November 4–6, 2020. According to Forrester, 84% of tech buyers lack the right technology to manage shifting customer, workforce, and economic challenges spurred by the COVID-19 pandemic. The event — offering globally relevant content and sessions in three separate time zones — will help CIOs and other senior technology leaders across Asia Pacific, EMEA, and the Americas be more resilient, creative, and adaptive — the three pillars of a future fit technology strategy — for the decade ahead.
Securing customer trust, reducing technical debt, and avoiding digital sameness are among the key challenges CIOs and technology leaders face. Technology & Innovation Global 2020 will explore how, by adopting a future fit, customer-obsessed tech strategy, leaders can adapt faster to unexpected events and deliver more efficient technology platforms to address these challenges. Featuring Forrester analysts and noted industry speakers, Technology & Innovation Global 2020 includes eight keynotes and more than 40 breakout sessions, addressing such topics as tech-driven innovation, automation, employee experience, and digital experience strategy.
Noteworthy keynotes and sessions include:
- The Future Fit Technology Leader. The pandemic has thrust IT and its leaders into the spotlight. Traditional recipes for success won’t work in the latter part of the 2020s. This session will present data, analysis, and examples of what the best CIOs and other top technology leaders are doing to be future fit.
- The Executive’s Guide To The Future Of Work. Despite organizations’ technology and strategy, employees still require support to deliver the value customers expect today. This session explores the shocks shaping the future of work and the tools that can be used to build an adaptive workforce.
- How COVID-19 Will Change Business Technology In The New, Unstable Normal. With the initial pandemic response over, business leaders are realizing that they will be living with COVID-19 for months — if not years. This keynote explores five macro shifts that will impact CIOs and their teams in a world forever changed by the pandemic.
- Innovating With Emerging Technologies. From artificial intelligence to blockchain, new technologies constantly appear on the horizon promising transformation. This panel discusses how enterprises in the throes of innovation and change should approach these emerging technologies.
- How To Avoid Automation Disaster. The pandemic has divided companies into those that will change automation priorities and those that won’t. Not all automation is good, however. This session breaks down how leaders and strategists can avoid disasters such as biased AI and automated systems too complex to fix, as well as how automation technologies will evolve.
“New customer preferences, disconnected digital investments, and a redistributed workforce are challenging even the strongest technology leaders,” said Stephen Powers, event host and VP, group director at Forrester. “Technology & Innovation Global presents an opportunity for tech leaders to gain the practical knowledge needed to better define their IT strategy, build a stronger culture of tech innovation, and ensure greater competitive success in the 2020s.”
- Register to attend Technology & Innovation Global.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Technology & Innovation Global.
- Visit Forrester’s Predictions 2021 hub to learn more about business and technology trends critical to 2021.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrTech for updates.
Forrester (NASDAQ: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help organizations grow through customer obsession. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 690,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data and analytics, custom consulting, exclusive peer groups, certifications, and events, we are revolutionizing how businesses grow in the age of the customer; learn more at forrester.com.