The event will help security and risk leaders assess the risks and rewards of emerging technologies like generative AI to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 5, 2023 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for Security & Risk 2023, being held in Washington, D.C., and digitally, November 14–15, 2023. With emerging technologies like generative AI and the regulatory environment in a constant state of flux, organizations need to mitigate risk proactively. According to Forrester, organizations that build and maintain trust with their key stakeholders enhance loyalty, deliver increased value, and accelerate growth. For example, nearly 75% of US online adults who trust a company say that they are likely to purchase from them again.
At Forrester’s Security & Risk event, analysts will share the latest research, best practices, and client stories to help chief security officers, chief information security officers, and other security and risk leaders address their most pressing challenges. These include adopting AI through Zero Trust practices and implementing an ethical and compliant AI strategy; building high-performing security programs and teams; and embracing best practices for building a successful detection and response engineering practice.
Noteworthy event sessions include:
- Adapt And Adopt: Balance The Acute Risk With The Burgeoning Reward Of AI. In this keynote, learn about the risks, threats, and opportunities that come with AI’s rapid business permeation, as well as how AI is changing the way security operates.
- Digital Identity And Fraud In The Age Of AI. This keynote will explore how managing identity and fraud in the age of AI requires a strategy that ensures businesses are protected, trust is maintained, and digital experiences remain seamless for customers.
- The Future Of Zero Trust Is … Everywhere. Organizations are currently retrofitting Zero Trust strategy into their legacy infrastructures. Learn how — and why — enterprises must build Zero Trust into all aspects of their business going forward.
- Expose Risky Insiders With Threat Intelligence. Nearly one-quarter of data breaches are insider incidents. In this session, uncover how threat intelligence helps organizations identify risks and enhance their ability to both guard against and detect insider incidents.
- Building A Modern Product Security Team. This session will discuss how, by embracing principles of adaptivity, creativity, and resilience, product security teams can help transform technology to support their organization’s business strategy.
“The launch of generative AI tools, the rise of geopolitical threats, and increased cloud complexity change both the way security leaders defend as well as the threat landscape they face,” said Stephanie Balaouras, event host and VP, group research director at Forrester. “These factors — combined with security challenges like ransomware and social engineering — require organizations to step up their game. At Security & Risk, leaders will learn how to create trust-driven strategies that balance risks with rewards and ensure that security and privacy is embedded in everything they do.”
At Security & Risk, Forrester will also recognize the winner of its Security & Risk Enterprise Leadership Award for building a strategy that enables a trusted and resilient business. Additionally, for the second year in a row, Forrester is partnering with the nonprofit Women in Security and Privacy (WISP) to support the career advancement of women in security and privacy. In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions and consulting workshops and have access to special programs, including diversity and inclusion sessions and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive program for C-level leaders. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors via the event platform.
- Register to attend Forrester’s Security & Risk 2023 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Security & Risk 2023.
- Download Forrester’s Planning Guide 2024: Security And Risk.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrSecurity for updates.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help leaders across technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales, and product functions use customer obsession to accelerate growth. Through Forrester’s proprietary research, consulting, and events, leaders from around the globe are empowered to be bold at work — to navigate change and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy, and operations. Our unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business leaders, and technology leaders worldwide; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ evaluations; 100 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our clients. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.