From inclusive hiring practices to automating buyer engagements, there are hundreds of things a sales leader can do to make their teams more effective, and the biggest mistake they can make is trying to get too much done at once. In this week’s episode of the Ask A Sales Leader podcast, Kelley Hippler highlights the tools and strategies that have been most effective for her as Forrester’s CSO to set priorities and level up her sales organization.
- How to balance competing priorities as a sales leader.
- Conducting a sales activity study to observe sales productivity at the rep level.
- Leveraging a sales activity study to improve internal partner alignment.
- Business tools that supplement and automate rep tasks.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) progress at Forrester.
- Tips on attracting diverse sales talent.
- Fostering inclusive environments for multigenerational sales forces.
- Building a more focused roadmap for the sales organization.
- Driving top-line and bottom-line business objectives.
- Advice for novice sales leaders.
Listen to the full episode to hear more insights on best -practices for setting priorities and maximizing impact as a B2B sales leader!