Please join us on Monday, June 13, at 11.00 a.m. EDT for part one of our Customer Empowerment Jam Sessions, "Application Delivery’s Role In Customer And Business Empowerment."
To succeed in today’s turbulent business environment, enterprises must drive deeper customer engagement – connecting empowered customers to the valuable services they want, across multiple touchpoints. This crucial shift to an outside-in focus, however, brings new demands and challenges to the application development & delivery organization.
During our upcoming Teleconference, we’ll discuss:
- How application delivery should partner with marketing to drive deeper customer engagement through the entire life cycle, across multiple touchpoints.
- Best practices for application development to design and deliver improved customer experiences.
- How to reconcile the need for stronger design with agile processes and continuous delivery.
- How to optimize your mobile application strategy to serve empowered customers.
- How to exploit emerging application platforms, including cloud, to empower customers and the business to enable rapid change.
This Teleconference is the first in a series of Customer Empowerment Jam Sessions, consisting of two condensed WebEx panel sessions in which Forrester’s top analysts will tell you everything you need to know about developing a successful strategy to design and deliver better customer experiences.
If you have any questions about the upcoming Customer Empowerment Jam Sessions, please let me know: email@example.com.