Why You Should Attend Forrester’s MARKETING 2016 Forum
I’ll be brief, because I know you’re busy. If you’re a customer-obsessed marketer, you should plan to attend Forrester’s annual Forum designed just for you – MARKETING 2016. Join us and 600+ marketing leaders in New York City on April 26-27 as we dive deep into the issues that matter most to you. Our agenda this year is comprised of five sections:
1. Thriving In The Post-Digital Age: Led by our own VP/Principal Analyst Shar VanBoskirk, hear our latest research on what it takes to succeed as a marketing leader in a world where digital embeds in everything.
2. Customer Understanding: Sick of all the noise about big data? Join VP and Research Director Srividya Sridharan as she uncovers how to move from data, to insights, to business action.
3. Contextual Engagement: Principal Analyst Rusty Warner will be joined onstage by eBay and J&J as they discuss best practices in using situational context to drive deeper customer engagement.
4. The Leadership Question: Forrester’s Michelle Moorehead will moderate a superstar panel on the changing leadership role for CMOs.
5. The Power Of Trust: Principal Analyst Fatemeh Khatibloo will discuss how your ability to manage consumer privacy will be a key differentiator in building trust.
6. The Next Wave Of The Age Of The Customer: Rounding out the event, VP/Principal Analyst James McQuivey will give the audience a sneak peek into the next wave of the age of the customer, and how to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
For a detailed agenda, check out the impressive line-up of external speakers to complement each section above, including CMOs and other Marketing Leaders from eBay, GoDaddy, Nest, POPSUGAR, Macy's, VH1, Nestle, J&J, Moet Hennessy, MGM, F1, and many more – too many to list actually. And we have lots of tracks that will go deeper in MarTech and AdTech. Whether you're a B2B marketer, or a B2C marketer, you'll find compelling content from engaging speakers who have practical advice for you. Don't miss out on the must-attend event of the year for marketers!
You can register at http://forr.com/MARKETINGFORUM2016.
Follow us on Twitter: #FORRMktg @forrester