Four Takeaways About Modern Design From Figma’s Config Conference
Recently, Gina Bhawalkar and I attended Figma’s Config customer conference. For those unfamiliar with Figma, it’s a design and prototyping tool known for supporting collaborative design processes. In this video, we talk about major themes and big takeaways from the event:
- What is “open source design,” and is it a new thing?
- Unexpected benefits of design systems
- New demands on designers’ attention
- Presence of AI (or lack thereof)
- What should design leaders do now?