Beyond keynote presentations, B2B Summit APAC, which will take place on 14 and 15 September, is packed with deep dives into a range of different areas to support marketing and sales leaders and their teams. We have lined up six different tracks:
- Better Alignment Drives Regional Impact. In this track, we will arm you with best practices to navigate shifting business priorities and move from static to dynamic marketing planning, align your demand plans with sales strategies, and continue to strengthen your account-based marketing (ABM) efforts by distributing responsibilities between central ABM teams and the field.
- Find Your Campaign’s Bright Spot. In this track, we will introduce you to our new campaign planning optimization process, a bottom-up approach to input local requirements into global campaigns. This track will also provide you with best practices to optimize demand programs based on buyer group signals, plan and execute customer engagement programs, and create a unified content strategy across global and regional teams.
- Building A Brighter Future For Regional Teams. Empower your teams with best practices to optimize revenue process performance, cultivate a deeper buyer/customer knowledge across all regional teams beyond focusing only on sellers, and make data-driven decisions by using deeper insights to drive business performance.
- Bolder Plans For Emerging Growth. Emerging, fast-growth organizations often have specific requirements to drive profitable growth. Do you know what your CEO expects from you? How do you prioritize and align with sales on key audiences to drive growth? With smaller teams in place, are you able to gather the market intelligence you need to drive success? We will tackle all these questions and give you the answers you need.
- Bolder Bets For Channel Marketing. We will share approaches to build a thriving partner ecosystem by identifying, assessing, and recruiting the right partners, and we will arm channel leaders with best practices to measure credibly the ROI of marketing development funds (MDFs) and strike the right balance of ownership between global, regional, and field partner-facing roles.
- The Sales Agenda — Better Together. What if marketing no longer gives sales marketing qualified leads? As B2B buying becomes more complex, best-practice demand processes focus on opportunities, not leads. What if a single sales process is not the right approach for the region? Addressing these two tough questions, we will arm sales leaders with best practices to make modest changes and align on opportunities with marketing and help them adapt the sales process when required to meet diverse sales needs across APAC.
So, whether you are a B2B sales or marketing executive or a leader in demand or account-based marketing, marketing operations, product marketing, content, channel marketing, or channel sales, the combination of our keynote presentations and deep-dive track sessions will arm you with the B2B best practices you need to make a difference and drive success in your organizations.
We can’t wait to have you join us at B2B Summit APAC 2021. It will be our biggest and boldest yet event in the region.