Our excitement grows by the day with our B2B Summit APAC event back live in Singapore (and via the digital experience) this September 20–21. We have been working on developing our agenda for some time now, and our aim has always been simple: to deliver unique, APAC-focused, and actionable best practices and guidance to support our clients in taking bolder, bigger, more impactful actions for their organisations — but also for their personal growth and success.
To achieve that simple objective, not only did we aspire to bring together the APAC B2B marketing community to learn from the innovators and trendsetters and network with each other — as many events in the region deliver on that promise — but Forrester’s B2B Summit APAC goes a step further:
- Our agenda is built to demonstrate unique, APAC-specific, data-driven insights — this year, we will unveil, yet again, our 2022 B2B Buying Survey results, and we will infuse our presentations with APAC-specific data from our Global Marketing Survey.
- Our agenda brings laser focus on the topics we have isolated that matter the most across the region, based on data and the intelligence we gather from thousands of ongoing client conversations with our APAC analysts.
- Our agenda does not only tell you the “what”; it also equips you with the “how.” We will share proven best practices and actionable guidance that you can apply to accelerate your implementation efforts to improve functional and business performance.
With our combined agenda, we want to be by your side and support you to “Align, Advance, Accelerate” — that’s our B2B Summit APAC 2022 theme and our promise to you. So here is some information on what to expect from Forrester’s keynote and track sessions.
- Evolving APAC B2B Buying Behaviours: What Lies Ahead? With over 4,600 APAC participants in our 2022 B2B Buying Survey, we can’t wait to share with you our insights of how APAC buyer behaviour continues to evolve and what actions B2B marketers should consider to maximise buyer engagement success.
- Time Travel And Transformation: The Future Of B2B Content. Since creating audience-centric content that addresses the full customer lifecycle is one of the top three priorities for APAC marketing leaders, we turn our attention to what B2B marketers need to do to transform their content engine and optimise customer experience.
- Smarter Demand, Scalable ABM: B2B Marketing’s Next Evolution. With experiences and new market penetration as the top two growth drivers for APAC leaders, this keynote will discuss the future of the B2B demand discipline. Forrester expects traditional demand and account-based marketing (ABM) practices to converge, and we need to think today about what that means for how we plan and execute buyer experiences to support our growth objectives in the region.
- Return on Integration Honours and Programmes of the Year award sessions. These sessions will showcase how your peers overcome challenges and implement best practices to advance alignment and support better decisions, improve functional performance, and achieve better outcomes for their business.
Our track sessions will be organised into the following three multidisciplinary tracks:
- Align Your Business To Grow. In this track, we will equip marketing leaders with the best practices they need to support their marketing planning efforts at times when uncertainty is high, and we will share with you a new tool that leaders can use to model and anticipate the impact that potential changes can have on revenue performance. By doing so, marketing leaders can direct their teams to ensure that revenue gaps are addressed proactively to optimise waterfall performance. We will also explore how leaders can optimise new offering introductions across the region, where distinct market maturity realities and needs must be taken into consideration, and how to optimise experiences across the diverse partner ecosystem to ignite indirect growth. Furthermore, we will share best practices to revisit and reignite the value of the executive-level marketing dashboard, as marketing leaders must do a better job to holistically demonstrate marketing’s impact to the business.
- Accelerate Your Success. In this track, our attention turns to how marketing teams build and execute programmes to fuel and accelerate their growth objectives. We will dive into best practices to connect the buyer intelligence and persona insights we gather with our regional campaigns, and we will examine how to fuel regional campaigns with content that is differentiated from the competition and cuts through the market noise. As APAC has experienced the pandemic implications ahead of any other regions, we know that digital fatigue has been a hot topic for our clients, so there’s no better time to share best practices to help you build and execute an event mix — blending digital and nondigital experiences — to drive strong audience engagement. Finally, we will discuss the continuous evolution of the field marketing function to maximise its impact to the business.
- Advance Your Marketing Engine. To optimise performance, we can’t ignore the operational capabilities (processes, data, technology, etc.) that must be in place to scale and perform our marketing efforts effectively and efficiently. In this track, we will discuss how to evolve your revenue management process from lead-centric to opportunity-centric and explore the best practices and options to maximise the impact of business development or revenue development teams. With automation continuing to empower marketing efforts, we will provide hands-on operational guidance to coordinate and manage demand programmes across different platforms, and we will turn our attention to best practices that will equip you with what you need to know to capture and leverage intent data, which is becoming a core component of modern marketing capabilities.
We are excited to share these new strategic and operational insights and best practices at B2B Summit APAC 2022, and we will continue to be by the side of our clients in the APAC region. We can’t wait to see you there in September!