Despite the wealth of customer knowledge CMOs possess, relatively few have an active hand in corporate strategy-setting. That needs to change.
Marketing leaders have had an exciting 18 months, if “exciting” is really the accurate word to use. Some would probably argue that “turbulent” is a more accurate description. But as each month rolls into the next, there is no doubt that some semblance of balance and normality is in place today, even if “normal” means […]
What can regional marketing teams do to break through silos and ensure campaigns are relevant to local audiences? Consider these four steps.
Brand is a primary purchase-decision driver, yet it often takes a backseat in terms of investment. At this year's B2B Summit North America, learn how to better manage this critical asset.
Four Building Blocks To Help Campaign Leaders Balance Economies Of Scale And Localization Requirements
How can campaign leaders balance their desire for economies of scale with the need to deliver campaigns that resonate in local markets?
At Forrester SiriusDecisions Summit Asia Pacific, UiPath received a Return on Integration Honours award. Rajesh Kumar and his team defined a new marketing strategy for the India & South Asia region and enabled the organization to meet ambitious goals.
- The Forrester SiriusDecisions Summit Asia-Pacific virtual event is taking place on September 1–2
- This year’s event is an integrated virtual experience that combines CX Singapore with Forrester SiriusDecisions Summit Asia-Pacific
- We take a deep dive look at the B2B keynote session “Brand and Communications: What Role Does the Region Play?”
- Asia-Pacific was the first region that had to pivot and cope with the COVID-19 crisis
- SiriusDecisions asked APAC marketing leaders for their insights into what they are doing in place of physical events
- APAC marketing leaders share guidance for other regions that are two to three months behind in coping with COVID-19
- APAC CMOs have prioritized new markets as their top growth lever
- Because channels can accelerate their market reach, APAC CMOs place channel capabilities at the second position of their priorities
- APAC CMOs see budget management excellence as a key operational enabler that they must continue to improve
- Regional marketing leaders must learn how to align two different sets of priorities: the CMO vs. regional business leader
- Determining what and how to allocate resources to fulfill objectives is critical for the success of regional marketers
- A framework to support marketing leaders to reconcile corporate and regional priorities will be presented at the SiriusDecisions Summit APAC event
- Marketing leaders are always looking for ways to understand how to increase the quality and volume of marketing’s contribution to pipeline
- B2B buyers buy as a group (rarely alone) but many systems for orchestrating and measuring interactions fail to account for these groups
- Marketing leaders must understand their buying group blindness and drive organizational alignment and buy-in to re-engineer demand management strategies