Please take our new Emerging Technology Survey.
Modern healthcare consumers demand convenience through right-sized, right-timed, and contextual experiences from their providers, insurers, and the brands that they interact with most. These experiences play an integral role in patient adherence, compliance, and health outcomes. The most sophisticated healthcare organizations use AI-powered tools to deliver hyper-personalized experiences that anticipate patient needs and proactively engage patients in their time of need on their preferred channel. The rise of consumerism and disruptive healthcare technology is a boon for patients. In a fiercely competitive market, incumbents must throttle up their patient experience technologies to drive meaningful interactions that win and retain customers throughout their care journey.
Find out how your company’s digital experience strategy stacks up against the competition.
Forrester is measuring enterprise progress on the implementation of mobile messaging and other emerging patient engagement technologies. To obtain the right data, we are calling on healthcare and life sciences companies to provide insights on their patient experience capabilities by completing Forrester’s newly redesigned executive survey. Please note: A subscription to Forrester is not required to participate in the survey and obtain feedback.
The survey will only take about 15 minutes to complete, and all survey responses are confidential. Forrester will only use aggregate, top-line results in future research.
What do we ask, and what is the benefit of participation?
In the last round of this survey, conducted from 2018 to 2020, 365 digital business executives gave us insight into the state of anticipatory experiences. We asked respondents questions such as the following:
- Do you trigger mobile messages or notifications from real-time context?
- How do you recommend content using digital experiences?
- Do you use text-based conversational interfaces or asynchronous chat, and if so, how?
Qualified participants that complete this survey will:
- Receive a personalized scorecard and written feedback within 72 hours. In appreciation for your participation, we will send a personalized one-page scorecard and written feedback summarizing your company’s relative maturity across industries, with a qualitative assessment of where you stand in the healthcare industry. Not only will you walk away with personalized feedback, but you will also benefit from key industry benchmarks.
- Benefit from published research that highlights key findings. Our 2018 to 2020 survey yielded 365 survey responses, from which we gleaned top-level insights and published several reports. Over the next three to four months, we will be publishing deeper cuts of our survey data, digging into the challenges that enterprises face with anticipatory experiences. Currently, we have published two reports from our 2021 survey: The State Of Digital Experiences: On The Glass and The State Of Digital Experiences: Below The Glass. If you participate in our survey, we will grant you access to both, regardless of your client status. Additionally, we plan to publish insights specific to the healthcare industry, so stay tuned! To learn more about the 2018–2020 findings, you can read the 2018–2020 findings from Forrester’s Global Emerging Technology Survey.
If you are eager to learn more about our digital experiences or healthcare research, please do not hesitate to reach out to schedule a call with us — we would love to speak with you!