Forrester’s Technology & Innovation North America Forum in Austin, Texas is just a few days away (September 10–12)!
As a part of our activities at the in-person Hub during the T&I Forum, we want to invite all attendees to take our Robotics Quotient Maturity Assessment.
What Is The Robotics Quotient Maturity Assessment?
The Robotics Quotient (RQ) measures the ability of individuals and organizations to adapt to, collaborate with, trust, and generate business results from AI, automation, and related systems. This assessment distills the insights that emerged from Forrester’s research interviews, case studies, and academic research to create an actionable measurement of how ready your firm is to succeed with AI and automation technologies.
What Factors Play Into Your RQ Score?
The Robotics Quotient operates via the PLOT model: People, Leadership, and Organization, through the lens of Trust.
- People: People — specifically, employees — form the backbone of RQ. Whether you have 20 employees or over 100,000, anyone who touches AI or automated systems must bring certain skills, inclinations, and psychological capabilities to the table.
- Leadership: Leaders are the ones spearheading AI, automation, and digital transformation campaigns. We assess how well they are set up to do so through measures of influence, vision, adaptability, and ability to inspire trust.
- Organizations: Organizations are the ecosystems in which AI, robotic process automation (RPA), robotics, and related systems are implemented, and to ensure that these emerging technologies thrive in the ecosystem, organizations must have proper skills, structures, and processes, as well as training and mentoring, available.
What Will My Results Look Like, And What Will I Do With Them?
After completing this assessment, we will provide you with a score indicating your overall organizational RQ along with individualized scores for your people, leaders, and organization. You will be able to prioritize areas of investment using these scores.
Within the assessment, you can indicate whether you would like to:
- Review the scores on your own.
- Briefly connect with James McQuivey, our “future of work” team research director, at the in-person Hub on Tuesday, September 12 from 12–12:30 p.m. CT.
- Schedule a guidance session with J. P. Gownder, our RQ expert, post-event to discuss your score and plot strategies to improve!
Attending The Forum And Interested In This Opportunity?
Find us throughout the event at the Forrester Hub, located next to the Marketplace on Level 2 of the venue. Keep an eye out for the QR code as you walk around. Or take the assessment via the Forrester Events app! Find it in the “Assessments” section of the app.
Have any questions? Please reach out to your account team or email email@example.com.