Introducing The Forrester Wave™: Marketing Measurement And Optimization Solutions, Q1 2022
Joe Stanhope and I are excited to announce the publication of The Forrester Wave™: Marketing Measurement And Optimization Solutions, Q1 2022. This report evaluates the top 10 vendors’ current offering, strategy, and market presence for their unified measurement and optimization solutions. The 2022 Forrester Marketing Measurement Wave evaluation will help B2C marketers select the best measurement vendors as market forces such as data deprecation and the fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic require marketers to have more comprehensive measurement approaches.
The evaluation revealed two key insights:
- Shifts in data availability, restrictive “data rules” imposed by closed advertising ecosystems such as Facebook and Google, and new privacy regulations force both marketers and measurement providers to rethink legacy marketing measurement approaches. Marketing measurement and optimization (MMO) vendors are focused on partnerships across closed ecosystems and more flexible measurement approaches to ensure precision and accuracy because of the changing ad tech and data ecosystems.
- Marketers require fast, scalable, and flexible tools to manage larger budgets, enhance collaboration, and deliver faster insights. Vendors are investing in tool enhancements but also bulking up services offerings to address a broader range of business questions and provide change management support.
Want to understand how MMO solutions can make your marketing more agile and effective? Then attend our “Ask The Analysts” webinar on February 14, where you can:
- Get an overview of our MMO evaluation. We’ll kick off the session by sharing details about the Forrester Wave process, criteria, and vendors — and what’s changed since our past evaluations.
- Submit questions in a live format. Get answers to your specific questions about the MMO solutions market and its providers — we’ll address them in real time.
- Upvote others’ questions. Give a “thumbs-up” to questions asked by other attendees, and they’ll move up in the queue for us to respond.
We hope that you’ll join us for what promises to be a fun and interactive way to dig deeper into the MMO solutions market. Click here to register for the session.