Awards recognize B2B organizations that fuel revenue growth through strong marketing, sales, and product alignment
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 31, 2023 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today opened calls for nominations for its 2024 B2B Return On Integration Honors and B2B Programs Of The Year Awards. These awards will recognize B2B organizations for functional excellence and outstanding achievements in aligning marketing, sales, and product — the B2B growth engine — to improve the customer’s experience and drive revenue growth.
Nominations for both award categories are open to organizations of all sizes. B2B leaders across North America — including chief marketing officers, chief sales officers, chief product officers, and other marketing, sales, and product leaders — are invited and encouraged to apply.
The nomination criteria for the two awards are as follows:
- B2B Return On Integration (ROI) Honors. These awards showcase organizations that have achieved strong cross-functional alignment across marketing, sales, and product functions — to increase customer value, improve company performance, and drive revenue. To apply, an organization is encouraged to also demonstrate how it is using technology to support shared or interlocked go-to-market processes.
- B2B Programs Of The Year (POY) Awards. These awards recognize functional excellence within marketing, sales, and product functions in areas including demand and ABM, the partner marketing ecosystem, portfolio marketing, revenue operations, sales, product management, and customer engagement. To apply, an organization must demonstrate how it implemented a modern, customer-focused strategy, process, or initiative to help the company grow.
Companies can visit here to review complete award nomination criteria and submit an entry for Forrester’s B2B ROI Honors and POY Awards. The deadline to submit a nomination for these awards is January 14, 2024.
“Forrester’s B2B Awards will honor companies committed to functional excellence and cross-functional alignment,” said Forrester Vice President and Research Director Cristina De Martini. “Our research finds that organizations that fully align their marketing, product, and sales teams can successfully navigate complex buyer dynamics, improve performance, and turbocharge revenue growth.”
Award recipients will be recognized at Forrester’s B2B Summit North America, being held in Austin, Texas, and digitally, May 5–8, 2024.
- Learn more about Forrester’s B2B ROI Honors and B2B POY Awards criteria and how to apply.
- Discover Forrester’s 2024 predictions for B2B marketing, sales, and product leaders.
- Learn more about Forrester Decisions for B2B Marketing Executives, B2B Sales, and Product Management.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help leaders across technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales, and product functions use customer obsession to accelerate growth. Through Forrester’s proprietary research, consulting, and events, leaders from around the globe are empowered to be bold at work — to navigate change and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy, and operations. Our unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business leaders, and technology leaders worldwide; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ evaluations; 100 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our clients. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.