The event will empower technology leaders to deliver successful outcomes for their customers, employees, and business using emerging technologies such as generative AI
SYDNEY, September 28, 2023 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for Technology & Innovation APAC, being held in Sydney, Australia, and digitally, October 31–November 1, 2023. To succeed in today’s volatile business environment, leaders need to anticipate the future needs of customers and leverage technology to identify, capture, and grow value. According to Forrester, companies grow faster when their technology strategy fully aligns with the business priorities that drive customer value. Additionally, leaders must use this moment to proactively explore emerging technologies such as generative AI to augment existing business practices in ways that were previously impossible.
Using Forrester’s latest research, insights, tools, and frameworks, this year’s Technology & Innovation APAC will empower chief information officers, chief technology officers, chief digital officers, and other technology leaders to formulate and execute a technology strategy best suited to fuel business growth. Forrester will also honor Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories and Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank) as the winners of its Technology Strategy Impact Award and Enterprise Architecture Award, respectively, for Asia Pacific. The awards recognize both organizations for executing technology strategies that are outcome-driven and customer-obsessed to accelerate business growth.
Technology & Innovation APAC will also feature leading Forrester and industry thought leaders such as Aboitiz Equity Ventures CISO Charmaine Valmonte, Australia National AI Centre Director Stela Solar, Australia eSafety Technology and Strategy Group General Manager Kathryn King, and Forrester Founder and CEO George F. Colony, who will open the event with “The GenAI Imperative.”
Other noteworthy event sessions include:
- Technology’s Vital Role In The Customer-Obsessed Growth Engine. This keynote session will discuss how technology can power growth through collaboration between technology leaders and their marketing, digital, sales, product, and customer experience colleagues.
- Reflecting On Australia’s AI Ecosystem Momentum. As the pace of AI-driven change accelerates, this keynote will highlight how business and technology leaders can develop and deploy responsible AI solutions to maximize opportunities while mitigating risks.
- Leadership Is Not About Getting Lost In Each New Technology (We’re Looking At You, GenAI!). In this session, learn what it takes to foster a learning culture that creates space and psychological safety to learn and experiment with new technologies.
- The Promise And Peril Of Generative AI For Tech. Beyond ChatGPT, generative AI technology also includes image generation, novel data generation for scientific exploration, and TuringBots that generate code. This panel discussion will explore what generative AI means for the tech organization and how far and fast it will go.
- Predictions 2024. In this session, hear Forrester’s insights and predictions for the year ahead and learn how to use them to stay ahead of the competition.
“Technology leaders are facing intense pressure to harness the value of emerging technologies such as generative AI to help their organizations maintain a competitive advantage,” said Sam Higgins, event host and principal analyst at Forrester. “At Technology & Innovation APAC, tech leaders will learn how to use generative AI today and plan for where it could take them tomorrow. In addition, the event will share best practices to prioritize the right technology investments that accelerate time to value, as well as build resilient, adaptive, and creative strategies that drive long-term growth.”
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions, exclusive 1:1 access to Forrester analysts, and special sessions, including the Women’s Leadership Forum, featuring advancement strategies for APAC leaders in the technology and security industry, and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive peer networking program targeted at C-level leaders. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors via the event platform.
- View the full conference agenda for Forrester’s Technology & Innovation APAC and register to attend.
- Members of the press interested in attending can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download 2024 Planning Guides for technology executives and tech architecture and delivery leaders for research-driven insight on the areas that Forrester has identified for investing, divesting, and experimenting when budgeting for 2024.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help leaders across technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales, and product functions use customer obsession to accelerate growth. Through Forrester’s proprietary research, consulting, and events, leaders from around the globe are empowered to be bold at work — to navigate change and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy, and operations. Our unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business leaders, and technology leaders worldwide; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ evaluations; 100 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our clients. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.