Six months after our highly successful Summit for Marketing Leaders in Australia, I’m excited to announce that Forrester’s CX Marketing Sydney 2016 event is less than 7 weeks away.
As all organizations operating in Australia understand, the line between brand, marketing, and customer experience (CX) disciplines has blurred as people gain access to companies, services and products on their own terms. How can you thrive in this dynamic environment? Start by effectively coordinating between brand, CX, and marketing teams.
We’ve filled our agenda with senior CX and Marketing professionals from leading organizations across Australia, and beyond. Key topics they’ll cover include:
- Driving business results, competitive advantage, and growth by delivering the right customer experience.
- Identifying the key practices and behaviours that fuel CX innovation.
- Building and maintaining a brand in a digital world.
- Instilling an understanding of customer emotions into design experiences and branding strategy.
- Systematically improving CX through effective measurement.
As always, we’ve assembled a great lineup of confirmed speakers: Gavin Ashcroft, Chief Marketing Officer Australia and New Zealand, The Walt Disney Company; Jacqui Jordan, Head of Customer Strategy, Suncorp; Jill Baptist, General Manager, Customer and Marketing, IAG; Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA; Katherine Cole, Regional Marketing Director, Hotels.com; and Timothy Lee, Vice President of Global Strategy, SingPost eCommerce.
Together with our world class team of Australia and Asia Pacific-based analysts, we’ll be doing everything from delivering keynotes to running track sessions, moderating panels and taking one-on-one meetings with attendees.
Hope to see you in Sydney!