Enterprises have invested heavily in emerging technology and modernization. Now, they’re looking for growth returns from those investments. Yet Forrester predicts that only 10% of tech execs will get growth right in 2024.
What are these leaders getting right that the other 90% are missing? And how can generative AI help tech leaders gain a growth advantage?
Get answers to these questions — and more — watch our 2024 tech predictions webinar. Hear Vice President and Senior Research Director Matthew Guarini discuss Forrester’s 2024 technology predictions for growth, tech talent, and AI.
Watch Now So You Can:
- Learn how our 2024 predictions can help you create more business value.
- Access Forrester tech leader resources to share with your team.
What Will You Learn?
- How partners will be used to gain a talent advantage
- Why internal tech exec attempts to close the AI gap will fail
- How global tech operations must adapt to regulatory change
VP, Sr Research Director
Matthew leads Forrester’s research team serving technology executives, including chief information officers, chief technology officers, and chief digital officers, among others. His team focuses on helping technology executives deliver effective technology strategies that win, serve, and retain customers. His team produces cutting-edge, insightful research focused on the most pressing issues for today’s tech executives, including growth, leadership, change management, future operational and organizational models, and emerging technologies and business models.