Ensure The Proper Return-To-Work Strategies And Technologies For Your Organization Amid The Pandemic’s Unpredictable Risk
Since the start of COVID-19, 12 million people have been infected with this virus, leading to the loss of 0.5 million lives and untold economic damage. And as nations continue to reopen, we are seeing an acceleration in the spread of COVID-19. In the US, many businesses planned to reopen this summer, anticipating a peak and then declining infection rates in late May. While this has played out (so far) as anticipated in the US Northeast and Pacific Northwest, premature openings and a failure to embrace social distancing, masks, and other precautions have resulted in a surge of infections in the US South and Southwest, with many states in these regions now experiencing record daily infection rates. With the US pandemic response in disarray and mired in politics, US businesses and global businesses with US operations will need to chart their own cautious approach to returning to work. More importantly, they will need to have specific policies for how to quickly close again.
As businesses struggle to operate in this environment, we’ve moved beyond saying that every business is a software business; we’re now starting to say that every business really needs to see itself as a healthcare business. We are tracking the technologies and strategies being brought to this problem — from symptom checking to thermal-image fever screening to contact tracing — to help employers ensure that they create a return-to-work strategy that puts their employees’ health first and ensures that the essential employees currently in the workplace receive the best technology, the best strategies, and the most cutting-edge knowledge that we have on protecting the workforce during this pandemic.
To help in this challenging task, we’ve created a collection of research that will enable you to develop and execute a detailed return-to-work plan with the appropriate strategies, policies, and technologies to keep people safe, reduce risk, and keep the organization running. Read or watch the content below.
Strategy And Policy
- Returning To Work: How To Prepare For Pandemic Recovery (time to read: 20 minutes)
- Webinar: Prepare Your Organization For Pandemic Recovery (time to watch: 60 minutes)
- Returning To Work: How To Avoid The 15 Most Critical Risks (time to read: 30 minutes)
- Webinar: Employees Return To Work: The Top Regulatory, Legal, And Operational Risks To Prepare For (time to watch: 33 minutes)
- Protect The Health Of Essential Employees Today; Prepare For A Return-To-Work Shift Tomorrow (time to read: 5 minutes)
- Business Leaders In Singapore Must Show Empathy And Inspire Trust To Bring Employees Back To Work Before They Can Restart Their Business (time to read: 5 minutes)
- Center Your COVID-19 Business Recovery Planning Around Employee Understanding (time to read: 10 minutes)
Health And Safety Technology
- Video: Resiliency: Maintain Visibility Into The Bleeding Edge Of Employee Safety (time to watch: 15 minutes)
- Essential Technology Solutions For Pandemic Management (time to read: 9 minutes)
- Amazon, Apple, And Google Are Racing To Tackle COVID-19 (time to read: 6 minutes)
- Apple And Google Unite To Offer A Standard Way For COVID-19 Exposure Notifications (time to read: 11 minutes)
Not a Forrester client? Visit our COVID-19 hub for further insight on responding, managing, and leading during a pandemic.