The “Saying Goodbye to MQLs” blog series is dedicated to answering your questions when making the shift from leads to buying groups and opportunities. You can find all blogs published in this series below.
Making the shift from MQLs (marketing-qualified leads) to buying groups and opportunities continues to be a hot topic that boils up many questions — which we’re here to answer. To support your organization’s transformation, Forrester is publishing the Saying Goodbye to MQLs multipart blog series. In this series, Amy Hawthorne, Maria Alexandrou, and I will give you the answers to the most-asked questions during a transition like this.
This series will cover a range of topics, from understanding the need for transformation to operational strategies, changes in measurement needed, how to sell this transition internally, and more.
Between guidance sessions and our webinar, Say Goodbye To MQLs, No Thanks To MQAs, And Hello To Opportunities, we have plenty of questions to start with. But if you have your own burning questions, just send them here, and we’ll be sure to answer in future blogs.
Check out the questions that we’ve answered so far below:
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: What’s The Big Deal About Getting Rid Of MQLs?
We received many great questions in our webinar on why leads-centric marketing approaches don’t work. In the first post of a multipart blog series, we focus on the shift from leads to opportunities.
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: So We’re On Board With Buying Groups, But What About The Individual?
In this Saying Goodbye to MQLs blog post, we look at how marketing’s relationship to the individual changes if we focus on buying groups.
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: What’s The Business Impact Of Leaving MQLs?
Learn about the value of leveraging buying group signals when you move away from MQLs.
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: Accounts, Buying Groups, Opportunities, Oh My! How Is It All Connected?
Accounts, buying groups, opportunities, oh my! Find out how they’re all connected.
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: What’s The Role Of The Opportunity Entity In The Revenue Process?
Not sure how buying groups and opportunities will fit in with your CRM? Learn why the opportunity entity is your answer.
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: What Changes About The Buyer’s Journey In A Buying Groups World?
Learn how (or even if) the buyer’s journey changes when we use buying groups instead of MQLs.
Saying Goodbye To MQLs: When Should We Create The Opportunity Entity?
Learn about the three common points in the revenue process where organizations can create the opportunity entity.
- Saying Goodbye To MQLs: We Promise It’s Not Clickbait!
Check out the questions that have come up as we’ve published the Saying Goodbye To MQLS blog series.