Sales Technology and Services
In a hypercompetitive sales climate, sales technology choices are critical. These choices must be driven by sales strategy and business needs — not what’s superficially appealing. Read our insights on streamlining sales processes, supporting sales productivity, and advancing sales goals through technology.
Accelerate Into Selling's New Era
Discover the trends that will define B2B sales in 2022, and get actionable advice to come out ahead. Explore our Planning Assumptions guide for sales executives and sales operations leaders.
Conversational Interactions And AI: Enhancing The Digital Buying Experience And Closing Gaps In Your Sales Process
How Sales Leaders Will Gain An Edge In 2022
Dive into the trends that will shape B2B sales in 2022. Get actionable advice to capitalize on them in our Planning Assumptions webinar for B2B sales leaders.
The Best of Both Worlds: Sales Reps Can Finally Get Value From Their Customer Interactions Without Needing to Log Them
- Sales activity analysis identifies insights that enhance the quality of buyer interactions
- Automating activity capture reduces sales administrative time while increasing insights
- Better insights help sales reps shift behavior from doing the same thing to doing the most meaningful thing
Sales Reps as Psychics: Buyers Want You to Know Their Expectations, Even if They Haven’t Told You What They Are
- Use digital interactions to educate sales reps about buyer needs
- Three specific opportunities allow reps to take advantage of digital interactions to close more sales
- Analyzing digital interactions is an underutilized tool that helps reps to anticipate buyers’ needs
- Dynamic guided selling requires clean, real-time data to deliver the desired results
- Three data management shifts will help organizations use AI effectively to improve performance
- Eliminate data cleansing as a daily task to maximize analytics capabilities
- Data accuracy is critical today but still a struggle for even the most important tasks and analysis
- To maximize its effectiveness, AI requires accurate, real-time data
- The right data structure will enable the focus to shift from today to the future
- AI is taking on tasks many believed only humans could perform
- As AI develops and matures, B2B buyers will start to transition more of their decisionmaking to AI tools
- For B2B organization to stay relevant, they must properly implement AI tools to better support their buyers