Marketers, If B2B Content Is Your Thing, We Got You! Forrester B2B Summit Agenda Highlights
Whether the word “content” is in your title or not, many roles across B2B marketing, sales, and product are involved in the content that delivers brand value and converts buyers. Because content responsibilities are cross-functional, Forrester has embedded content sessions across most of the tracks at our annual B2B Summit North America event in Austin, June 5–7.
Content is core to the customer experience and is increasingly recognized as a strategic asset for achieving growth and revenue objectives. In fact, Forrester’s Marketing Survey, 2023, found that content is the penultimate focus area — second only to marketing strategy — for internal processes that marketing leaders indicate that they will add or enhance in the next 12 months.
We’re covering the full breadth of pressing content lifecycle issues that we talk to clients about every day. Are you looking to better understand the benefits and risks of using generative AI to scale content with quality? Watch Principal Analyst Lisa Gately’s video on her session on this fascinating subject. Questioning localization strategies? Hear from Principal Analyst Kathleen Pierce, the expert on this topic. If you’re struggling to connect content to impact on sales, join me for a session about a content-honed touch analysis.
Those are just some highlights — please see the full list of B2B content-related sessions below. Check out the B2B Summit agenda for more details about these sessions, which will be available both in person and on demand this year. The content strategy and operations analysts and our collaborators are excited to share our research findings and best practices.
The Demand And ABM Track
- How Global Should You Go? Calibrating Localization Investment
- Using Generative AI To Scale Content With Quality And Impact
- Activate Content Strategy With The Content Plan On A Page
- Personal But Not Creepy: Personalization Attitudes And Altitudes In B2B Marketing
The Marketing Operations Track
- Looking Back To See Ahead: Applying Touch Analysis To Understand Content Impact
The Portfolio Marketing Track
- From Assets To Answers: Plan Content For Value, Not Volume
The Sales Track
- Avoiding Sales Content Purgatory: The Six Essential Elements For Success
- Get Your Stories Straight: Sales And Marketing Collaboration For Better Case Studies
The Revenue Operations Track
- Digital Sales Rooms: Hype Or Reality?
Click here to see the full agenda, and click here to register. (Hint: Filter the agenda for “Content Strategy and Operations Leaders” for a direct link to these sessions.)
See you in June!