Forrester’s FSI Summit In Singapore: Accelerating Digital Business And Innovation In Financial Services
A recent Forrester survey found that business leaders in the financial services industry (FSI) saw 34% of revenues in 2015 generated through digital products and services or products sold online. Their expectation is that this digital quotient will surge to more than half of their business by 2020, leading to a digital arms (and capabilities) race against a new breed of competitor. JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon accurately sums up the new competitive dynamic when he notes that “there are hundreds of startups with a lot of brains and money working on various alternatives to traditional banking.”
Our inaugural invitation-only summit in Singapore on Friday, April 15 will bring together an intimate group of senior executives from banks, insurance companies, and fintech firms to share Forrester’s latest FSI digital business research and facilitate a discussion with industry leaders. Our team of esteemed analysts will lead the discussion; here is a snapshot of the topics that will be presented on the morning of the summit:
- Frederic Giron (Vice President and Research Director serving CIOs – Singapore): Accelerating Digital Business In Financial Services
- Oliwia Berdak (Senior Analyst serving eBusiness and channel strategy professionals – London): How To Organize For Digital Financial Innovation
- Randy Heffner (Vice President and Principal Analyst serving application development and delivery professionals – Dallas): APIs Take Center Stage In Financial Services
- Zhi Ying Ng (Researcher serving eBusiness and channel strategy professionals – Singapore): Who Does Mobile Banking Well In Asia Pacific
We have also invited a panel of industry executives to discuss their experiences and lessons driving digital business initiatives at their respective organizations. After lunch, we will have two concurrent interactive workshops to provide practical, hands-on exercises to help boost the delegates’ digital initiatives:
- Ryan Hart (Principal Analyst serving customer experience professionals – Singapore) will conduct a CX workshop on How To Leverage Design Thinking To Spark Innovation.
- Fred Giron will help gauge progress with a session on Forrester’s Digital Maturity Assessment Model.
We’re very much looking forward to hosting a dynamic and important discussion with senior executives from the financial services industry in the region. Our friends from leaders like UOB, DBS, HSBC, UBS, AXA, Great Eastern, FWD, and numerous fintech firms will be in attendance to help drive the discussion and networking.
We have limited spots available, but if you are a CDO, CMO, CEO, CIO, or head of CX for a leading financial services or fintech firm and would like to take part, please contact Benazir Farvin. One-on-one meetings can also be arranged with the above analysts for executives who’d like a more in-depth discussion on specific topics.
On behalf of the Forrester team in Singapore, we look forward to seeing you at our inaugural FSI summit in Asia Pacific!