Flexible Loyalty Technology Solutions Power Profitable Loyalty Programs
As brands contend with rising media costs, changing consumer behavior, and, for some, lackluster sales results, they continue to invest in consumer loyalty programs and technology solutions to help them engage and retain consumers. In fact, 53% of B2C marketing decision-makers plan to increase their spend on loyalty technology this year. But economic uncertainty adds pressure to demonstrate profitability, which requires:
- A strategy that aligns with the brand’s enterprise goals.
- A compelling and appropriate value exchange.
- A technology solution that effectively and efficiently supports the program, fits into the brand’s martech ecosystem, and enables agility as brand and customer needs change.
We’ve recently published two reports that will help you review and evaluate loyalty technology providers:
- The Loyalty Technology Solutions Landscape, Q4 2022. This report outlines the market, value proposition, top use cases, and a list of vendors that provide these platforms. Use it to understand the current trends, challenges, and disruptors in this established market and review high-level information on 38 vendors in the space.
- The Forrester Wave™: Loyalty Technology Solutions, Q1 2023. This report provides an in-depth evaluation of 12 of the most significant vendors in this market: Annex Cloud, Bond Brand Loyalty, Capillary Technologies, Comarch, Epsilon, Kobie, Mastercard, Merkle, Oracle, Punchh, Salesforce, and Tenerity. The evaluation helps you understand how these 12 vendors stack up against 28 criteria covering the vendors’ current offering (including member data management, loyalty program management, marketing, and measurement), strategy (including product vision, planned enhancements, partner ecosystem, and commercial model), and market presence (including product revenue and number of loyalty customers).
Read this research to help you identify the technology solution with the capabilities that matter most to your brand to support your loyalty program. And we’re here to help you navigate this complex market — schedule an inquiry or guidance session to chat live with us.