Content is the backbone of the buyer's journey and the customer experience. Keep it strong with these five best practices.
Die Lösung für Ihr Content-Daten-Dilemma: So erstellen Sie B2B-Content-Measurement-Dashboards
Apprenez à mieux gérer les informations sur la performance de votre contenu et faites émerger les insights nécessaires à sa planification et sa promotion.
Omgaan met B2B content data dilemma's? Leer hoe u dashboards voor inhoudsmeting bouwt om betere inzichten te krijgen in onze nieuwste blogpost.
Dealing with B2B content data dilemmas? Learn how to build content measurement dashboards to gain better insights.
Nearly two-thirds of B2B buyers say vendors give them too much content and that the material is more style than substance. Learn how to break through and make an impact.
- Sixty-five percent of B2B content goes unused; one of the biggest reasons is lack of findability
- Many B2B organizations are looking at new asset management solutions to address findability and content management issues
- As so many tech vendors offer asset management capabilities, organizations must recognize differences and distinctions to find the right solution
- Digital transformation fails to produce results when the right content engine and infrastructure are not in place to support it
- Almost every B2B company needs to acknowledge the severity of its content ecosystem challenges and start working on fixing them
- A strong unified vision and commitment among cross-functional leadership teams are required to transform the content ecosystem
- Most B2B organizations have no idea how much content they have, how high-quality it is, where it lives or how it supports business objectives
- A content audit and inventory is the first step to successfully improving content strategy and operations
- A content audit is a laborious yet critical quantitative and qualitative exercise that requires dedicated resources, executive championship and cross-functional support
- B2B social media marketing often underdelivers due to missing strategic readiness elements
- Organizations that holistically and comprehensively develop a B2B social media strategy outperform their peers on social
- Performing a gap analysis against the following 10 readiness criteria and addressing weaknesses can improve your social media performance
- The implementation of best practices can often be hindered by cultural issues
- Successful modern B2B businesses are authentic, collaborative, audience-centric and digitally savvy
- Change in organization culture is a strategic imperative that must be acknowledged by everybody in the organization
- With B2B companies pumping out so much content, you must ensure you are creating the right content for the right audiences
- Otherwise, you are just adding to the cacophony of content that is quickly becoming the standard for B2B Web experience
- In order to gain mindshare, leads and new customers, you cannot be all things to all people – and neither can your content!
- More than half of B2B organizations don’t have a unified process in place to plan, produce, manage or measure content effectively
- As a result, 60 to 70 percent of the content creation within B2B organizations goes to waste
- Three primary content-related issues are unfindability, irrelevance and low quality
- Content marketing has be.come a huge buzzword and trend in B2B marketing
- The truth is that many B2B organizations haven’t clearly defined what this term really means to them
- It’s time for content marketing teams to evolve past top-of-funnel focus and conversion-oriented metrics alone
- Increase engagement by improving social media efforts and aligning them to a broader multichannel marketing strategy
- To do so, consider segmenting your social audiences, aligning your keyword strategy and working from a master calendar
- Effective B2B social media requires not just a presence on social channels, but also thoughtful and strategic content planning
- Search engine optimization (SEO), content and social media share a powerful correlative dynamic that marketers often overlook
- “Social signals” is an SEO industry phrase used to describe online interactions with you and your content on social channels
- Don’t underestimate the importance of a keyword universe to the success of your content strategy and related marketing programs