We’re just a few weeks into 2024, but one thing is certain: The frenetic pace of change in B2B won’t be letting up anytime soon. Buying dynamics continue to shift, with younger buyers and new routes to market forcing new approaches. The economy remains unsettled, ramping up pressure to deliver growth. Technology continues evolving — have we mentioned generative AI?
This year’s B2B Summit North America, happening May 5–8 in Austin, Texas, and digitally, will equip you to not only keep up with disruptive change, but to harness it to gain a competitive edge. Our over 100 sessions will delve into the critical challenges and opportunities facing B2B professionals and arm you with the skills and tools needed to chart a successful course.
During four action-packed days, you’ll discover insights, frameworks, peer connections, and advice to help you:
- Differentiate your strategy. Old playbooks not only won’t suffice in today’s climate, they’ll set you up to fail. Hear Forrester’s new, research-backed insights to help you build customer-obsessed growth strategies, orchestrate impactful buyer and customer experiences, evolve go-to-market approaches, and more.
- Design your generative AI (genAI) advantage. GenAI will lend a distinct edge to B2B teams that take a well-informed, strategic approach. Our genAI-focused sessions and a keynote panel with our marketing, sales, and product analysts will help you distinguish opportunity from hype, work through challenges and risks, and use genAI to accelerate business objectives.
- Drive growth. Sticking with familiar yet outdated approaches to generating growth no longer suffices. Learn concrete strategies for driving tighter alignment between frontline marketing and sales and transforming the revenue process to encompass the entire customer lifecycle to help your business grow.
- Get inspired. Hear success stories directly from peers and winners of Forrester’s B2B Return On Integration (ROI) Honors and Program Of The Year (POY) Awards. The ROI Honors recognize organizations that have achieved strong cross-functional alignment across sales, marketing, and product to drive companywide performance and growth. The Program Of The Year Awards dive deeper, showcasing achievements within specific areas of sales, marketing, and product.
- Hear (and share) tailored advice. Connect one-on-one with the analysts leading our sessions to start applying insights to your specific business challenges. Or join our analyst-led roundtables to also learn from peers experiencing similar challenges.
- Expand and your network. Summit provides a unique opportunity to connect with your marketing, sales, and product peers at other companies. Our Executive Leadership Exchange program tailored for C-level executives provides a curated experience for senior leaders to exchange ideas and learn from peers. And don’t miss some of our other special programs, such as ForrWomen Leadership on May 5, designed to help advance women leaders in the B2B industry.
- Stay on the cutting edge. The Summit Marketplace brings together vendors offering the latest marketing and sales solutions. Explore the tools, ask questions, or watch one of the many demos happening throughout Summit.
- Have fun! Forrester’s B2B Summits are known to have world-class musical guests, and this year will be no exception. (Look out for an announcement soon!) You can also count on fun activities throughout the event, and, if you join us in person in Austin, some stellar BBQ around town.
Learn more about what’s in store this year by checking the B2B Summit North America agenda. Whether you join in person or virtually, we look forward to welcoming you and providing value to you, your teams, and your business.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Age of the Customer
- B2B CX
- B2B Marketing
- Brand and Communications
- Campaign Planning And Implementation
- Channel Marketing
- Channel Sales
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Sales Officer
- Content Strategy and Operations
- customer obsession
- Portfolio Marketing
- Product Management
- Revenue Operations
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Operations
- Sales Strategy