Sales operations planning will have to account for economic turbulence, but will find big opportunities in smart tech deployment.
Explore the importance of vital signs in B2B sales at Forrester’s B2B Summit North America. Vitals Signs Are Core To Modern Healthcare Patient vital-sign monitoring is at the heart of modern healthcare. These insights have transformed patient treatment and care by providing a range of real-time measurements of various physiological parameters. These include heart rate, […]
Sales reps' needs and preferences are too often ignored in technology purchase decisions. Learn how to start changing that.
As the B2B buying process becomes more complex, sales operations teams face escalating demands. Learn about the trends that will shape sales operations leaders' priorities in the year ahead.
Forrester’s new B2B Revenue Waterfall will help you optimize opportunities and provide better alignment between marketing and sales. Learn more at B2B Summit APAC.
If you want functional and individual goals to be meaningful and actionable, keep them simple, limit their number, and make sure they link clearly to your mission.
Buyers are telling you exactly what they want in their RFIs and RFPs. When it comes to winning, serving, and retaining customers, companies that include the response management team in the drive for better insights will outperform their peers.
Change will be constant in the year ahead. Learn the steps that sales operations leaders can take to put their organizations on a path to success.
- Sales operations must evolve to meet changing internal and external demands
- The right sales operations type depends on size, go-to-market model, offering complexity, and scale
- Join us at Summit 2020 to learn more about the topic, network with your peers, and discover your sales operations function type
- The fundamental goal of solving customer problems remains unchanged — however, sales reps techniques and timing will need to adapt
- Reps must develop remote communication skills and a plan for every customer interaction
- Your needs are not top of mind; cultivate sensitivity to the impact on customers’ businesses, initiatives, teams and families
- Denver is hosting the 2019 SiriusDecisions Technology Exchange, which means plenty of fun activities before and after the conference
- You’ll want to arrive early, stay late or do both to enjoy all that Denver has to offer inside and outside
- Although skiing is a main attraction, it’s far from the only thing to do in Denver
- Changes in buyer and customer behavior are causing B2B organizations to rethink buyer-seller interactions
- Innovative companies use advanced analytics across the revenue engine to understand and deliver a seamless buyer experience
- However, without a thorough understanding of buyer behavior, selecting and delivering value from technology investments can be challenging
- Emerging sales technologies have created a “data tsunami” that makes it very challenging for sales reps, managers and leaders to get to the truth behind the data
- Sales operations must move beyond reports and dashboards to tell the story behind the data
- Telling an accurate story requires the ability to present information in persuasive, intuitive and actionable ways that are role-specific, timely and context-sensitive
- In a recent study from The Workforce Institute at Kronos, more than a third of employees feel their job is harder than it should be due to outdated processes and legacy technology
- More than half of employees surveyed felt that it is easier to search for movies on Netflix than to access and review employee benefits online – and sales technology can be equally difficult
- Digital sales transformation is the application of technology and the associated competencies to drive improvements in sales productivity
Sales operations leaders must keep in mind that sales planning is an ongoing process, not a one-time event
- Every quarter, sales operations must evaluate performance against plan, identify variances and evaluate corrective actions or adjustments
- Join us at SiriusDecisions Summit for a deeper dive into best practices for creating and maintaining an agile sales plan
- Although email is a critical communication tool, it can often contribute to information overload
- Using email effectively improves the exchange of ideas and information
- To improve your email style, prioritize information that’s important and helpful to your audience
- Sales operations must collaborate with marketing to define, measure and manage marketing-generated demand
- Implementing the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall gives the organization a shared view of new-business-related activities across functional boundaries
- The SiriusDecisions e-book “The Intelligent Growth Playbook: The SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall® Family” is designed to help understand standard demand management processes
- Maximizing the value of your sales force automation system requires value delivery for end users and the company
- Sales operations should conduct an annual audit of data entry requirements and mandatory fields
- Reducing data entry time has benefits in terms of sales productivity and data quality
- Sales operations must turn disparate sets of data into meaningful insights that drive better decisionmaking
- A sales intelligence program is the disciplined collection of data and the application of analysis
- Reliable, consistent measurement and reporting are the foundations of a sales intelligence program
- Sales operations is a force multiplier for improving sales productivity
- For optimal performance, sales operations leaders must assess, develop and enhance competencies in seven core areas
- Sales operations is the critical link between the development and the execution of the sales and go-to-market strategy